Julia Treat is an intuitive, a healer and a miracle facilitator who believes spirit comes in all shapes and sizes. It’s not one size fits all.
During this powerful discussion, we uncover the perils of self-sabotage and shame, some of the biggest challenges we all face.
Beware the baggage you carry and who you project it upon. Remember, the vibration and energy you are putting towards a situation are only helping to feed that situation. It’s best to focus on taking care of yourself, then you are in a better place to project your energy outward and your shift will help others find the desired shift as well.
Also, help is out there in many forms. Don’t be afraid to ask for yourself or send some to those in need.
More info: http://juliatreat.com
Stepping Into the Light Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/stepping-into-the-light/id1012579494
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 113: Premature Ejaculation and Treatment – Jeff Abraham - February 24, 2020
- 59: How to Have Flow and Ease Using Personality Type - February 20, 2020
- 112: Hip Injuries Can Cause Sexual Pain – Dr. Ben Domb - February 17, 2020