Stephanie Wagner has not always been a “morning person.” But, since reading The Morning Miracle by Hal Elrod and systematically creating her own “Morning Practice,” Stephanie has seen marked improvements in her life.
In this inspiring interview, Stephanie details her own “Morning Practice,” how it has dramatically improved her relationship with her husband, and how you can develop your own practice.
She also describes her unique and innovative business, Ready Now, a personal emergency readiness company.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…it’s simple, effortless, and affordable. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- Ep007: Shar Jones – Hang in There… and a Letter from a Listener – October 18, 2017
- Ep006: Stephanie Wagner – How a Morning Practice Can Get You to a Better Place – October 13, 2017
- Ep005: Melodi McCoy – How to Kick Butt and Deal Some Hope – October 3, 2017
Recent episodes from James Healy (see all)
- Ep013: Nick Halmasy – After the Call - October 18, 2017
- Ep007: Shar Jones – Hang in There… and a Letter from a Listener - October 18, 2017
- Ep006: Vance Johnson, former Denver Bronco – Hope Driven Change - October 18, 2017