Stephanie Wagner has not always been a “morning person.” But, since reading The Morning Miracle by Hal Elrod and systematically creating her own “Morning Practice,” Stephanie has seen marked improvements in her life.
In this inspiring interview, Stephanie details her own “Morning Practice,” how it has dramatically improved her relationship with her husband, and how you can develop your own practice.
She also describes her unique and innovative business, Ready Now, a personal emergency readiness company.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…it’s simple, effortless, and affordable. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
- S2E1: Dealing with Traditions and Old Memories – January 25, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 73: Jim Fleckenstein – Consensual Non-Monogamy - May 20, 2019
- 19: Purpose, Passion, and Resistance with Guest Mandi Ann - May 16, 2019
- Tricia Parido – Turning Leaves Recovery - May 15, 2019