Melodi McCoy is a dealer. A hope dealer. And she says that hope is not a wish, it’s a belief.
As a mother with two adult children who have struggled with addiction, and a 10-year old who was not supposed to survive childbirth, she has found a way to have a belief in hope.
During this episode, she shares that while being challenged with her own epic health crisis after being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, she neglected herself in order to try and help her kids.
Finally, she got to the point where she realized she couldn’t rescue them. When she stepped back and took care of herself, she found hope and discovered how to help her kids at the same time.
Listen to this inspiring episode to hear what happens to her, her kids, and learn about Melodi’s support program, Hugz 4 Hope, and her upcoming book.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…it’s simple, effortless, and affordable. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- Ep007: Shar Jones – Hang in There… and a Letter from a Listener – October 18, 2017
- Ep006: Stephanie Wagner – How a Morning Practice Can Get You to a Better Place – October 13, 2017
- Ep005: Melodi McCoy – How to Kick Butt and Deal Some Hope – October 3, 2017
Recent episodes from James Healy (see all)
- Ep013: Nick Halmasy – After the Call - October 18, 2017
- Ep007: Shar Jones – Hang in There… and a Letter from a Listener - October 18, 2017
- Ep006: Vance Johnson, former Denver Bronco – Hope Driven Change - October 18, 2017