Melodi McCoy is a dealer. A hope dealer. And she says that hope is not a wish, it’s a belief.
As a mother with two adult children who have struggled with addiction, and a 10-year old who was not supposed to survive childbirth, she has found a way to have a belief in hope.
During this episode, she shares that while being challenged with her own epic health crisis after being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, she neglected herself in order to try and help her kids.
Finally, she got to the point where she realized she couldn’t rescue them. When she stepped back and took care of herself, she found hope and discovered how to help her kids at the same time.
Listen to this inspiring episode to hear what happens to her, her kids, and learn about Melodi’s support program, Hugz 4 Hope, and her upcoming book.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…it’s simple, effortless, and affordable. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S3E2: Self-Care to Help Calm the Unsteady Times with Stacy Fisher of Living Upp – May 14, 2020
- S3E1: Learning to Live with Your Loved One’s Addiction – March 12, 2020
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 13. Using Place to Engage in Competency-Based Learning with Nate McClennen - July 6, 2020
- 78: 47th Birthday – Release, Regroup, and Realign - July 6, 2020
- 132: The Pleasure Gap – Katherine Rowland - July 6, 2020