Melodi McCoy is a dealer. A hope dealer. And she says that hope is not a wish, it’s a belief.
As a mother with two adult children who have struggled with addiction, and a 10-year old who was not supposed to survive childbirth, she has found a way to have a belief in hope.
During this episode, she shares that while being challenged with her own epic health crisis after being diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, she neglected herself in order to try and help her kids.
Finally, she got to the point where she realized she couldn’t rescue them. When she stepped back and took care of herself, she found hope and discovered how to help her kids at the same time.
Listen to this inspiring episode to hear what happens to her, her kids, and learn about Melodi’s support program, Hugz 4 Hope, and her upcoming book.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…it’s simple, effortless, and affordable. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- Ep023: Shar Jones – Reflections from Long Beach, Washington – June 14, 2018
- Ep022: Shar Jones – Yes, You Can Reclaim Life and Joy – May 17, 2018
- Ep021: Laura Worley – Tapping and Transformational Intensive, Free Yourself – April 5, 2018
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- #25: Amanda Laird – Menstruation and Sexual Health - June 18, 2018
- Ep023: Shar Jones – Reflections from Long Beach, Washington - June 14, 2018
- 36: Dr. Sanda Moldovan – Heal Up! Seven Ways to Faster Healing and Optimum Health - June 14, 2018