No matter what, it’s important to find gratitude, joy, and love. During these times of loss, struggle, and challenge, I share with you a page from my journal, while I send you the best wishes for strength and the ability to hope for a better future.
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…simply, effortlessly, and affordably. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 112: Hip Injuries Can Cause Sexual Pain – Dr. Ben Domb - February 17, 2020
- 58: My Biggest Takeaway from Kate Northrup’s Mastermind - February 13, 2020
- 111: Advocating for LGBTQ Youth in School – Michelle Belke - February 10, 2020