What do we mean when we talk about “Self-Care?” This episode will help you assess your own self-care needs, along with providing some down to earth strategies to creating a self-care plan.
Learn how important a self-care plan is and why it’s helpful to design one and have it in place in case of crisis within your life.
Pick yourself up and enjoy more happiness in your life.
Stacy Fisher-Gunn, RDN, CD, CDE is a down-to-earth dietitian and self-care designer who helps women pick themselves up from life’s heavy moments and live up to their fullest potential.
Learn more about her book Uppward: A Self-Care System for Purposeful Living, and her unique 8-dimensional self-care model that serves as a practical guide for healthy living: https://www.livingupp.com/
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…simply, effortlessly, and affordably. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S3E2: Self-Care to Help Calm the Unsteady Times with Stacy Fisher of Living Upp – May 14, 2020
- S3E1: Learning to Live with Your Loved One’s Addiction – March 12, 2020
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 13. Using Place to Engage in Competency-Based Learning with Nate McClennen - July 6, 2020
- 78: 47th Birthday – Release, Regroup, and Realign - July 6, 2020
- 132: The Pleasure Gap – Katherine Rowland - July 6, 2020