What do we mean when we talk about “Self-Care?” This episode will help you assess your own self-care needs, along with providing some down to earth strategies to creating a self-care plan.
Learn how important a self-care plan is and why it’s helpful to design one and have it in place in case of crisis within your life.
Pick yourself up and enjoy more happiness in your life.
Stacy Fisher-Gunn, RDN, CD, CDE is a down-to-earth dietitian and self-care designer who helps women pick themselves up from life’s heavy moments and live up to their fullest potential.
Learn more about her book Uppward: A Self-Care System for Purposeful Living, and her unique 8-dimensional self-care model that serves as a practical guide for healthy living: https://www.livingupp.com/
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…simply, effortlessly, and affordably. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music: Deep Blue
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster – July 22, 2019
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 113: Premature Ejaculation and Treatment – Jeff Abraham - February 24, 2020
- 59: How to Have Flow and Ease Using Personality Type - February 20, 2020
- 112: Hip Injuries Can Cause Sexual Pain – Dr. Ben Domb - February 17, 2020