Josh Temple is helping youth in America build better lives for themselves with a program, Trade Life. An Apprenticeship that includes valuable, career producing skills for lucrative jobs in the trades industry, but also important life skills helping them move past their challenges into a life they could only dream possible.
His work with Boys Town and the Trade Life program are changing lives, providing life-long skills and most importantly, a sense of accomplishment and achievement propelling them towards a life they love.
Josh Temple is an adventurous licensed contractor who’s confident to demolish and reconstruct both houses and landscapes. His ability to face off on all projects makes him the ultimate expert to host DIY Network’s series House Crashers and Disaster House.
Please help Trade Life here at GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/tradelife
Boys Town: https://boystown.org
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery – June 19, 2019
- 64: Dr. Valerie Mason-John – Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery – June 6, 2019
- 63: Dr. Lori Shemek – The Inflammation Terminator – May 23, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! - June 20, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery - June 19, 2019
- 77: How Childbirth Affects Men – Dr. Amy Gilliland - June 18, 2019