Jessica believes in transparency, authenticity, and openness!
In order to do those things, we must first know ourselves, all of ourselves and start living accordingly. We are meant to live the way we were uniquely designed.
Do you feel like you are living a life that was chosen for you instead of you choosing your life? Do you feel you have designed the wrong life for yourself?
Jessica helps people on a path to deep self-exploration and to Accomplish Magnificent Things in their lives.
Shar and Jessica talk candidly about co-dependency, dealing with helplessness, and more in this fabulous interview.
More info: https://jessicabutts.com/
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…simply, effortlessly, and affordably. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- Ep010: Dr. Brad Reedy – Become Alive Again – November 9, 2017
- Ep009: Brenda Reiss – She has a God and I’m not it. – November 3, 2017
- Ep008: Julia Treat – I See You Living Life – October 26, 2017
Recent episodes from James Healy (see all)
- Ep018: Kristin Walker – Mental Health News Radio Network - November 22, 2017
- Ep012: Ava Diamond and Kavvy Sonhos – The Revolution of Healing - November 21, 2017
- Ep017: Ben Vernon – There Is A Light At The End Of The Tunnel - November 14, 2017