Jessica believes in transparency, authenticity, and openness!
In order to do those things, we must first know ourselves, all of ourselves and start living accordingly. We are meant to live the way we were uniquely designed.
Do you feel like you are living a life that was chosen for you instead of you choosing your life? Do you feel you have designed the wrong life for yourself?
Jessica helps people on a path to deep self-exploration and to Accomplish Magnificent Things in their lives.
Shar and Jessica talk candidly about co-dependency, dealing with helplessness, and more in this fabulous interview.
More info: https://jessicabutts.com/
Find out more at http://beyondhoperadio.com
Hassle Free Books – Get your book published…simply, effortlessly, and affordably. http://hasslefreebooks.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- Ep023: Shar Jones – Reflections from Long Beach, Washington – June 14, 2018
- Ep022: Shar Jones – Yes, You Can Reclaim Life and Joy – May 17, 2018
- Ep021: Laura Worley – Tapping and Transformational Intensive, Free Yourself – April 5, 2018
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- #25: Amanda Laird – Menstruation and Sexual Health - June 18, 2018
- Ep023: Shar Jones – Reflections from Long Beach, Washington - June 14, 2018
- 36: Dr. Sanda Moldovan – Heal Up! Seven Ways to Faster Healing and Optimum Health - June 14, 2018