Indian Bob, host of the nation’s largest recovery radio show Recovery Radio Raw, and host Dr. Cali Estes discuss the two magic ingredients to recovery success – Discomfort and the Truth.
“Without the truth, we cannot possibly see what is happening to us.”
During this powerful interview, they also remark on how education for the families and giving them the resources to support their loved ones in recovery, can be one of the most powerful, key components to successful addiction recovery.
Indian Bob has been in 12-Step Recovery since February of 2002. Recovery Radio Raw is a Syndicated 12 Step Recovery Talk Radio Show focusing on Addictions from Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Sex and many other forms of Addictions and Disorders.
Recovery RadioRaw: http://therealrawradio.com
His book, 12-Steps Revealed: http://12stepsrevealed.com
Help Line: 1-800-INDNBOB
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 60: Julie Marie Palumbo – Best Whole Self – April 10, 2019
- 59: James Sweasy – Author, Influencer, Addiction Specialist – March 28, 2019
- 58: The Our Shawn McBride – Attorney, Author, and Show Host: “The Future Done Right” – March 14, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 15: Where Are You Going? - April 18, 2019
- 68: Rachel Keller & Beverly Dale – Sex Positivity in the Christian Faith - April 15, 2019
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones - April 15, 2019