Welcome, I’m Shar Jones, the host of Beyond Hope. I’m a Nationally Certified Interventionist, Recovery Coach, and Mom.
As the Mother of an addict, I understand the journey and am passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Guests for the show will include well-respected experts in the industry. The interviews, along with some personal stories of hope, will discuss ways to alleviate and even eliminate common stumbling blocks for moms of those in active addiction and recovery.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you.
More info: http://beyondhoperadio.com
http://HassleFreeBooks.com – There’s a writer in you begging to be set free! Find out how YOU can quickly and easily become an author in as little as 45 days. FREE Discovery Session.
http://RecoveryInnovators.com – In today’s busy world it is more important than ever to establish yourself as an expert. Gain the instant trust of your prospects and clients as a respected Addictions Authority.
As the Mother of an addict, she understands the journey and is passionate about being of service to those who want to live a more meaningful life.
Recent episodes from Shar Jones (see all)
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones – April 15, 2019
- S2E2: That Familiar Place – February 11, 2019
- S2E1: Dealing with Traditions and Old Memories – January 25, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 73: Jim Fleckenstein – Consensual Non-Monogamy - May 20, 2019
- 19: Purpose, Passion, and Resistance with Guest Mandi Ann - May 16, 2019
- Tricia Parido – Turning Leaves Recovery - May 15, 2019