After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Randey Faulkner
Today we talked about:
- Running 26 marathons in 26 weeks at 60+ years old
- The importance of a great home and family life
- Is book Think and Grow Through Art and Music.
- The power of a plant-based diet
- Running a marathon at 100 years old.
About Randey Faulkner
Randey is the dad of 6 kids and 8 grandchildren and a loving husband of 24 years. He says the thing that gets him up in the morning is having a chance to talk to the people he loves. After retiring from a phenomenally successful Tire Shop business he and his wife retired to the Hawaiian Islands, but after a few years, he found himself wanting to come back to the mainland to pursue writing a couple of books. Think and Grow the Art of Music is currently being published, with an emphasis on helping aspiring artists become successful. His second book is a tribute to his mentor Don Green from the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
Find out more about Randey @ https://thinkartandmusic.com/
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru, and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster, and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum, and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Andie Monet, Founder of Strategic Solutions & Creator of The Roadmap for Strategic Growth - April 20, 2021
- Interview-Margot Bloomstein Principal of Appropriate & Author of Trustworthy: How the Smartest Brands Beat Cynicism & Bridge the Trust Gap - April 20, 2021
- Episode #7-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Getting Fit (Financially and Physically) in 2021 w/Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - April 20, 2021