After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Denis Ouellette
Today we talked about:
- The impact of stress on a man’s life.
- Setting an example of health to others
- Natural Healing
- And More….
About Denis Ouellette
With 35+ years in the healing arts practicing bodywork and holistic health, as a pioneer in breathwork development, and 15+ years of publishing Natural Life News,
“I believe everyone has the right and responsibility to take charge of their own healing. Doctors and medicine do their job, but when it comes to prevention, immune strength, vitality and freedom from pain, drugs and their side-effects, Nature does it better! You can heal yourself through the pure natural elements — air, water, sunlight, chlorophyll — the energy within these can awaken your body’s natural healing abilities.” ~ Denis Ouellette
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health – October 16, 2020
- Intermittent Fasting with Dr.Joel Fuhrman Interviewed by Dave Skattum – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health – October 9, 2020
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi – September 18, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 85-Dr. Caroline Iscovitz on How Relationships Affect Our Legacy -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 23, 2020
- Episode 84-Jared Curry with Successful Strategies for Digital Marketing -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 23, 2020
- Episode 372-Is Your Branding Helping Sales Conversion?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 23, 2020