After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In this show Shane and I talked about:
- How struggles can help us become better men
- How a job change can radically change your life
- Taking time for self-reflection
- Time management
About Shane Key:
Shane grew up in Western Washington. He is a loving husband and proud father of three young boys. He like to spend time in the gym power lifting and being in the outdoors. On his time off he can be found doing remodeling projects around the house and spending time with his family doing outdoor activities in Western Washington.
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Steven Harris Weiel about Intentionality & The Lone Ranger – July 24, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Shane Key about how struggles can help us become better men – July 17, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health-interview with Guy Olson about Living pain free – July 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Brian J. Greenberg – Author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell - August 3, 2020
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020