After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In this show Pete and I talked about:
- A daily routine of good health
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Belief system
- Education of oneself on being healthy
- Building relationships
About Pete Sven:
Pete Sven grew up in Aberdeen, SD, and attended the University of Nebraska – Lincoln where he studied Entrepreneurship. He has always loved working with his hands and thought it would be fun to share what he has learned with others. Pete bought his first toolbox with money he made from his snow cone stand on the sidewalk in front of his house in Aberdeen, SD. Pete and his dad would work on projects in the evening and on the weekends. Wood, steel, and concrete are all mediums he enjoys working with.
Pete currently lives and plays in Bozeman, Montana. Bozeman is in the Gallatin Valley at an elevation of 4800 feet. The town is surrounded by mountains in all directions and is an amazing place to live. In addition to all his hobbies out in the garage he enjoys skiing, kayaking, running, flying airplanes, and hanging out with friends and family. International travel has become a priority in his life the last couple years and in 2014 he traveled to Scotland and Costa Rica.
Pete’s mission is to help and inspire as many “Do it Yourselfers” as possible. “I feel that every project can be accomplished by taking one step at a time. The hardest part is often taking the first step. The video tutorials on my YouTube channel are some of the most in-depth DIY tutorials online because I try to break down each step to show everyone that building basic furniture and fun projects really is doable.”
Contact Pete at email@example.com Follow on face book or YouTube http://www.diypete.com
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Dave Skattum (see all)
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Steven Harris Weiel about Intentionality & The Lone Ranger – July 24, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-interview with Shane Key about how struggles can help us become better men – July 17, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health-interview with Guy Olson about Living pain free – July 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020