After watching friends succumb to poor health and cut down in the prime of their life. Dave Skattum knew he had to make some major changes in his life to see his dreams come true. After 10 years of grueling work, not only did he make some miraculous transformations, he also found his passion in life; To Help Men Take Steps Towards Good Health.
This show promises to be a place that will encourage you to take steps towards good health. We do three things; 1. Provide cutting edge teaching on men’s health topics, 2. Interviews with men who have done it and 3. Interviews with major influencers and pros in the men’s health arena. All focused around helping men move closer to good health.
In this show Josh and I talked about:
- Josh passion to help people transform their lives.
- Josh’s perfect picture of a healthy man
- How good health effects your future.
About Josh Willprecht:
Josh Willprecht is a husband and father of 3 children all under the age of 6. He has been in banking since 2011 as an agricultural lender and credit underwriting. He is a faith community developer and the founder of Transform Life Ministry with the vision to create authentic community centered in Jesus Christ no matter where you are. Find Josh at https://www.facebook.com/Transformlifeministry
About Dave Skattum:
Dave Skattum is a family man, a health guru and an inspirational speaker. In his late 40s, some life-changing experiences created a starting gate for him to make drastic changes to improve his health. Since then he has taken off 70 pounds, participates in Triathlons and Ultra Trail running, and has weaned himself off junk food. He enjoys nutritious foods, has become accurate in his thinking, and has taken his spiritual life to a new level.
When speaking to an audience about his experience in getting healthy, he brings excitement and hope. Dave is a Certified Nutritarian, a CPT, distinguished Toastmaster and a Certified Instructor with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
To get in touch with Dave, join the online forum and to order his book visit http://www.the4pillarsofmenshealth.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Randy Crabtree, Co-Founder and Partner of Tri-Merit Specialty Tax Professionals - October 20, 2021
- Episode #15-Alternative Learning Options for Children of Entrepreneurs: Charity Muhammad of Planting Pure Seeds Academy - October 19, 2021
- Episode 184-Andrea d’Agostini’s Five-Step Process to Help Your Business Grow-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 19, 2021