Your Past Doesn’t Define You.
James is so much more than just a person in long term recovery from addiction. James is a voice. A voice for the addict that is not strong enough to speak for themselves yet. A voice for those who are too embarrassed to come forward and admit their struggles with substances. Most importantly, James is a voice in the fight against the out-dated stigma that has been placed on the struggling addict stating that one shall no longer feel compelled to remain anonymous in their struggles with drugs and alcohol.
Today I welcome James Sweasy to the show. James, a true street to success story, currently lives in Louisville, KY with his girlfriend, Alaina, and their two children. James is an active member of the recovery community in Louisville and its’ surrounding areas. James can be found speaking about his personal story of recovery and providing hope for those in a homeless shelter all the way to the Capital building. James is best known for his social media presence on James Sweasy Live and as a radio host on RecoveryRadio.FM.
Business Website – https://www.jamessweasy.com/
Facebook – https://facebook.com/jamessweasy
Instagram – http://instagram.com/jamessweasylive
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jamessweasylive
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/jsweasy2
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 48: Solo Travel is Empowering AF - December 5, 2019
- 101: [Personal Story] – Healing from Abuse – Toni - December 2, 2019
- 47: Why It’s Hard for an Intuitive to Release and Move On - November 28, 2019