The Our Shawn McBride is a leading authority in business planning and execution. An attorney licensed in 12 states and DC and a CPA licensed in 3 states he brings the message of Do Business Differently(TM) to his audiences and clients teaching them that they can each find their own unique competitive advantages in business.
His client call on him for help in a variety of areas of business planning and execution. He is noted for his two books: Business Blunders which helps business leaders avoid common business mistakes and It’s About Time which has become a guidebook to countless organizations that have implemented Time Magicment(TM) techniques to radically transform their team’s use of time.
He is the host of the Future Done Right(TM) Show and Podcast where he talks to tomorrow’s leading business minds about their plans and insights for the future of business.
Phone Number: 321-604-6371
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Website URL: planningdoneright.com
Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/rshawnmcbridepublic
Twitter URL: @mcbrideforbus
YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGd3AzsfX3RjcK0rOY6fKQ
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshawnmcbride
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 58: The Our Shawn McBride – Attorney, Author, and Show Host: “The Future Done Right” – March 14, 2019
- Phil Chalmers – True Crime Writer & Police Trainer, “Why Teens Kill” – February 28, 2019
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” – February 14, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 10: Understanding Your Partner’s Energy - March 14, 2019
- 58: The Our Shawn McBride – Attorney, Author, and Show Host: “The Future Done Right” - March 14, 2019
- 63: Ellen Duchesne – Third Stage Sex - March 11, 2019