Kati Morton joins me today for a little “Mental Health 101.” Kati’s specialties include working with individuals experiencing eating disorders and self-harming behaviors, although she addresses all things related to mental health. We chat quite a bit about toxic relationships and how to deal with them when they show up. Join us for this fascinating coversation!
Kati Morton, LMFT, author of Are u ok?: A Guide to Caring for Your Mental Health December 2018, holds a Master’s in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University and is a licensed marriage and family therapist. In addition, she is a certified dialectical and behavior therapist and grief counselor and a member of The California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Over the past seven years, Kati has leveraged social media to share mental health information worldwide through video. Her specialties include working with individuals experiencing eating disorders and self-harming behaviors, although she addresses all things related to mental health.
Business Website URL – https://www.katimorton.com/
Kati’s book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C9YX99X/
Facebook URL – https://www.facebook.com/katimorton1/
Instagram URL – https://www.instagram.com/katimorton1/
Twitter URL – https://twitter.com/katimorton
YouTube URL – https://www.youtube.com/user/KatiMorton
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery – June 19, 2019
- 64: Dr. Valerie Mason-John – Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery – June 6, 2019
- 63: Dr. Lori Shemek – The Inflammation Terminator – May 23, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 78: [Soapbox] Sexual Satisfaction Scale with Jessa Zimmerman - June 24, 2019
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! - June 20, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery - June 19, 2019