Kati Morton joins me today for a little “Mental Health 101.” Kati’s specialties include working with individuals experiencing eating disorders and self-harming behaviors, although she addresses all things related to mental health. We chat quite a bit about toxic relationships and how to deal with them when they show up. Join us for this fascinating coversation!
Kati Morton, LMFT, author of Are u ok?: A Guide to Caring for Your Mental Health December 2018, holds a Master’s in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University and is a licensed marriage and family therapist. In addition, she is a certified dialectical and behavior therapist and grief counselor and a member of The California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Over the past seven years, Kati has leveraged social media to share mental health information worldwide through video. Her specialties include working with individuals experiencing eating disorders and self-harming behaviors, although she addresses all things related to mental health.
Business Website URL – https://www.katimorton.com/
Kati’s book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C9YX99X/
Facebook URL – https://www.facebook.com/katimorton1/
Instagram URL – https://www.instagram.com/katimorton1/
Twitter URL – https://twitter.com/katimorton
YouTube URL – https://www.youtube.com/user/KatiMorton
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 72: Peter Shankman – Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of HARO – September 25, 2019
- 71: Erin Wathen – Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?! – September 11, 2019
- 70: Dani La Barrie – Stories of an Ex-Party Girl – August 28, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 14. Raising our Youth as Activists for Social Justice with Traci Baxley - July 13, 2020
- 133: Sexual Personality Types – Vanessa Marin - July 13, 2020
- 17. Do What You Love with Kim Grustas - July 8, 2020