Shane Ramer is the creator and host of ThatSoberGuy.com and Sober Guy Radio. He also created, produces, and hosts a corporate podcast for a CA fortune 500 company. In September 2013, after a long battle with addiction, Shane checked himself into a 30-day rehab facility and has remained clean and sober ever since.
In 2014 Shane created ThatSoberGuy.com and Sober Guy Radio, which focuses on sharing personal experience and offers resources to help those struggling and recovering from alcoholism and addiction. Longtime friend and co-host Seth Manter officially joined the show in 2018 after many guest appearances. Shane and Seth bring a unique, open, honest, and sometimes comical approach to addiction recovery. The Sober Guy platform continues to grow with weekly Friday and Tuesday podcasts that reach listeners across states and continents.
Featured guests have included musicians, athletes, doctors, writers, producers, professionals in the treatment industry, and many more.
Shane is married to his wife Jessica of 16 years. They have a daughter Lucy, son Cash, and live in Northern California.
Website – http://www.ThatSoberGuy.com
Twitter – @5ThatSoberGuy
Instagram – @realthatsoberguy
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
The Functional Psychology Pro – Natural Solutions to Mental Health: http://drteralyn.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” – February 14, 2019
- 55: Kati Morton – LMFT, Mental Health YouTuber & Author of “Are u ok?” – January 30, 2019
- 54: Brian Drolet, Jordan Eubanks, and Christopher Livingston – Be Like Trees – January 16, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 6: Why Judgers and Perceivers Get on Each Other’s Nerves! - February 14, 2019
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” - February 14, 2019
- #59: Carolina Vee [Personal Story] – Permission to Love Herself - February 11, 2019