Shane Ramer is the creator and host of ThatSoberGuy.com and Sober Guy Radio. He also created, produces, and hosts a corporate podcast for a CA fortune 500 company. In September 2013, after a long battle with addiction, Shane checked himself into a 30-day rehab facility and has remained clean and sober ever since.
In 2014 Shane created ThatSoberGuy.com and Sober Guy Radio, which focuses on sharing personal experience and offers resources to help those struggling and recovering from alcoholism and addiction. Longtime friend and co-host Seth Manter officially joined the show in 2018 after many guest appearances. Shane and Seth bring a unique, open, honest, and sometimes comical approach to addiction recovery. The Sober Guy platform continues to grow with weekly Friday and Tuesday podcasts that reach listeners across states and continents.
Featured guests have included musicians, athletes, doctors, writers, producers, professionals in the treatment industry, and many more.
Shane is married to his wife Jessica of 16 years. They have a daughter Lucy, son Cash, and live in Northern California.
Website – http://www.ThatSoberGuy.com
Twitter – @5ThatSoberGuy
Instagram – @realthatsoberguy
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
The Functional Psychology Pro – Natural Solutions to Mental Health: http://drteralyn.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 60: Julie Marie Palumbo – Best Whole Self – April 10, 2019
- 59: James Sweasy – Author, Influencer, Addiction Specialist – March 28, 2019
- 58: The Our Shawn McBride – Attorney, Author, and Show Host: “The Future Done Right” – March 14, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 15: Where Are You Going? - April 18, 2019
- 68: Rachel Keller & Beverly Dale – Sex Positivity in the Christian Faith - April 15, 2019
- S2E3: Advocating for Addiction Recovery… And Our Loved Ones - April 15, 2019