Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N’ Roll
At 34, Amanda Meredith had it all – A successful career, a home, a child, and everything that should have made her happy. She was also crazy in love; his name was Cage, and their love would become her first addiction—but not her last. Some would say that love destroyed her, but what she let ravage her mind, body, and soul had nothing to do with love and everything to do with a deep-seated need to destroy herself.
With the prick of a needle and a shot of methamphetamine, she lost everything- her child, her career, and she lost Cage. Homeless and alone on the streets of Dallas, she became a statistic. A broken nobody that had hit the gutter and licked it. Her story is not for the faint of heart. It is, however, a true account of what a life lived without a true sense of self, without self-love, and addiction looks like.
Addict Chick: Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N’ Roll is her heartbreak, her sorrow, and the story of how she fought like hell to save herself, with a little help from the Man above.
In this memoir, one woman proves that no matter who you are or how far you have fallen, nobody is beyond redemption.
Amanda Meredith is a recovering drug addict whose foray into the twisted and dark world of chemical dependency will profoundly change the way you view the disease of addiction. She has an amazing son, a crazy Doberman named Tempest and loves Rock ‘N’ Roll! She divides her time between Lexington, Kentucky and Tyler, Texas.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
The Functional Psychology Pro – Natural Solutions to Mental Health: http://drteralyn.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” – February 14, 2019
- 55: Kati Morton – LMFT, Mental Health YouTuber & Author of “Are u ok?” – January 30, 2019
- 54: Brian Drolet, Jordan Eubanks, and Christopher Livingston – Be Like Trees – January 16, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 6: Why Judgers and Perceivers Get on Each Other’s Nerves! - February 14, 2019
- 56: Damona Hoffman – Host of Dates & Mates: “Love As You Are!” - February 14, 2019
- #59: Carolina Vee [Personal Story] – Permission to Love Herself - February 11, 2019