The Sweet Kill embraces the internal conflict between the light and dark. Spawned from the suicide of a lover, The Sweet Kill serenades the afflicted.
This melodic black-hearted dirge claws into the soul emancipating one from this psychologically infected world.
The diviner of this millenarian angst is Pete Mills, who writes, produces, and performs The Sweet Kills mandate. When gothic abrasions cast mysterious shadows The Sweet Kill passionately executes a sublime form of sophistication.
Driven by a genre bent obsession of 80’s new wave, 70’s punk, urban beats and a current neo-emo lyrical aesthetic, The Sweet Kill refracts the melancholic struggle between love and addiction in a beautifully unsettling fashion. Through this fractured dark distortion, The Sweet Kill exudes timelessness, transcendence, and redemption.
Close your eyes to see, life is but a dream, so let us forever sleep in the duality of The Sweet Kill.
More info – http://unpauseyourlife.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Coaching & Intervention Training: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
The Functional Psychology Pro – Natural Solutions to Mental Health: http://drteralyn.com/
Music courtesy of Crowfly – http://crowflyrocks.com/
Unpause Your Life with Dr. Cali Estes
Recent episodes from Dr. Cali Estes (see all)
- 67: Tom Shanahan – Spiritual Adrenaline – July 18, 2019
- 66: Mark Willingham – Agent: Where Companies Book Models – July 2, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery – June 19, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- S2E4: Riding the Relapse Rollercoaster - July 22, 2019
- 82: [Soapbox] Exploring Eroticism – Jessa Zimmerman - July 22, 2019
- 28: Have You Been Hiding? - July 18, 2019