Yamilca Rodriguez is an artist, entrepreneur, and activist, who was born in Caracas, Venezuela. She currently resides in Louisville, Kentucky.
She holds a degree in Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design and a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
Yamilca has collaborated with some of the best graphic and advertising agencies across the nation to design comprehensive brand strategies and consumer product innovations. She’s facilitated more than 70 design thinking sessions around the world, crafting brand visions and stories that span multiple categories and lead highly influential billion-dollar brands.
The Archetype Method, helps companies gain a more in-depth understanding of their customers. By designing their brand archetype, they can implement unforgettable customer experiences across multiple channels and touch-points. Envision your future customer’s needs, boost customer adoption and drive the powerful product as well as service demand.
Find out more:
The Boss Up Book Project: http://bossupbestseller.com
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020