Jodi Vetterl is the author of the book, Beyond the Bank, Success Strategies in Real Estate as a Private Lender. She has a 20-year career in high-tech software sales, and has won multiple sales achievement awards; closed 7- digit deals and enjoyed several President’s Club trips around the world.
Desiring a career outside of Corporate America, Jodi spent the last 17 years building up a real estate portfolio in both the US & Canada as a passive investor with such strategies as buy & hold single-family homes; investing in multi-family buildings in syndication, and private lending to active investors rehabilitating homes. As a result of these strategies, Jodi was able to leave Corporate America and establish financial independence at the age of 46 and fulfill her passions around writing, speaking & consulting. She shares private money lending strategies in her book, Beyond the Banks because she enjoys educating others with the resources and knowledge that have helped her create life balance in a more heartfelt way.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020