Gayle Edwards is an International, award-winning Global Personal Brand & Impact Strategist, Best Selling Author and Speaker who works with Entrepreneurial Disruptors to help them build their identity and authority within their marketplace!
As the CEO of Brand You Consultancy Ltd, Gayle uses her 30 plus years’ experience in Marketing, Branding, Communications, Training & Coaching to help Entrepreneurs and Corporate Professionals to boost their identity, create more impact, extend their influence and sharpen up their image.
Gayle is also the creator of the trailblazing “Standing up in Your own Hallelujah” Disruptive Personal Branding process.
Gayle has delivered keynote speeches for organizations as well as national and international conferences.
Gayle interviews Entrepreneurial Disruptors from around the globe as the host of The Dare to be Awesome Podcast Show and co-host of The Entrepreneurs Sushi Club podcast. Gayle also founded Daring Daughters, a soon to be launched social enterprise focussed on encouraging young women into entrepreneurship.
Go to: Bit.ly/BrandYouBiz
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020