Roma Bajaj Kohli, founder ‘The Awakened Mind Method’ was interviewed on Women Innovators Radio with Host Tami Patzer about her participation in “Women Who BossUp” from Women With Vision International, created by Tam Luc.
Roma Bajaj Kohli is a life coach, a host, a motivational speaker, and a leader of a women’s empowerment organization. Her global travel adventures and her former experience of being a Global Fashion Apparel Designer has given her the edge to help her clients design and live a life of their best dreams and desires. Her expertise is in helping her clients follow their soul’s purpose and passion to become the creator of their own destiny by designing daily practice which helps them be in alignment with their mind, body, and spirit. She currently focuses on key areas such as self, work, and family.
Roma is the founder of “The Awakened Mind Method,’’ an 8-week transformation program that helps soul-centered women leaders master their minds by owning their true power and awakening their innate intelligence through play.
Her superpowers are the ability to “Be More and Do Less” and still be an influencer.
To learn more: http://www.wellnessbyroma.com
Roma Bajaj Kohli Founder of ‘The Awakened Mind Method’ Featured in ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book
Read more about Roma at Women Who BossUp: https://bossupbestseller.com/romabajajkohli
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020