From embracing every moment of motherhood and community involvement to surviving a heartbreaking divorce and reinventing herself with a career she loves today, Jennifer Blair knows how frightening and thrilling change can be. So, in 2003, she founded Excavive™ Coaching & Consulting in Louisville, Kentucky as a way to empower people to pursue their passions, increase their self confidence, communicate powerfully and build the kind of lives they truly want to live. Jennifer states, “By embracing my values and my authenticity, I was able to map out my own mission to be of service to others…”
- To be an empowering and enlivening force for women globally to live authentically and beautifully.
- To excavate and activate the true spirit in women, personally and professionally, through coaching, teaching, speaking, and writing.
- To lead groups of people to synergistically be their best together with heart, passion, purpose, and strength.
Jennifer recently published her second book, The True You Reimagined: Discover Your Authentic Self, and will be releasing The True You Companion Workbook in Summer 2020. In addition to “Women Who BossUp,” she is always working on her next creative venture to inspire and transform others. For a free e book titled, Be Who You Are: 6 Ways to Excavate Yourself and a subscription to her newsletter, “Excavate Yourself” sign-up directly on her web site, http://www.excavive.com. While there, you can also find information about her speaking topics and life coaching services.
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- TONI S. WINSTON: Travel to be free, Be free to travel with Freedom Travel Diva - January 16, 2021
- WESLEYNE GREER: Sales and Marketing for Transformed Sales - December 11, 2020
- GINA L. OSBORN: Navigating Chaos, Crisis, and Change - December 11, 2020