Win Kelly Charles is a best-selling four time published Author and Motivational Speaker. She was born with Cerebral Palsy. On numerous occasions she has defied the odds of what others believe she should be able to accomplish with her condition. Her memoir I, Win is an amazing memoir of her life through the years living with Cerebral Palsy. She has also competed in the Kona IRONMAN Triathlon and is currently planning a cross-country tour to speak at schools and other institutions to raise awareness about Cerebral Palsy. Win Kelly Charles is also a passionate advocate for veterans worldwide. She also reminds us that it really doesn’t matter if you’re able-bodied or disabled, exercise, good nutrition, nurturing your mental health and being creative are all really healthy and positive things to do.
The best way to connect with Win Kelly Charles is on Twitter at Win Kelly. You can buy Win Kelly Charles books on Amazon.com. or search for Podcasts on Win Kelly Charles on both iTunes and iHeart Radio.
Win Kelly Charles is a four time published Author and Motivational Speaker. Born with Cerebral Palsy, Win Kelly Charles has defied the odds by becoming an Author. Her memoir I, Win is an amazing story of how she remembers her life through the years of having a condition called “CP.” Competing in the Kona IRONMAN Triathlon, Win Kelly Charles truly is an inspiration to many. Today Win Kelly Charles is planning on touring the country and speaking to schools and institutions to raise awareness about cerebral palsy. She is also an advocate of veterans across the world.
Twitter: Win Kelly
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020