Michele Vismaya Rubin is a Best-Selling author, speaker, educator, entrepreneur, and founder of Living in GRATITUDE Today. After twenty years of teaching at a Miami-Dade high school, she took a leave of absence to focus on the GRATITUDE Movement she founded. She learned that when we practice gratitude we open the door for more happiness, joy, productivity, and stronger connections with the people around us. Now, she is on a mission to share the benefits of a Gratitude Practice — how to start one, and most importantly how to maintain it during difficult times Vismaya teaches about gratitude at both live events and live webinars all over the United States. Visit LivingInGratitudeToday.com As a high school teacher in South Florida, Vismaya brought the practice of gratitude to her students and encouraged them to find things to be grateful for every day (it was actually part of their homework!) Student after student shared that since they started their lives are better than ever and their grades improved. You can contact Vismaya at info@LivingInGratitudeToday.com and www.LivingInGratitudeToday.com.
Memories in a Mansion (MIM) is a non-profit organization designed to prepare young, at risk women to become tomorrow’s women leaders. Using the Power of Imagination & Positive Memories the MIM mission is to inspire and equip young women to lead productive, fulfilling lives for themselves and their children.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019