Victoria Plekenpol began her international travels in 1994 when she and her husband set off for Hong Kong from her home in California. Over the past 26 years, she has lived in Hong Kong, Singapore, New Jersey, The Netherlands, Edinburgh, Scotland, Shanghai, and now Shenzhen, China.
She is married to David and has two biological children, Regan, 24, Garrett, 21 and 9 years ago received the gift of Kailin Grace through adoption. Kailin is now 10 years old and pure joy. Victoria is now a Sales Executive/Blue Diamond and Founder of dōTERRA China and is working with the company and her team to help open the China Region. With a global team of over 7,000, in more than 50 countries she has developed an outstanding training and educational system to
reach around the world.
Victoria believes the only way people will be able to live fully and fulfill the purpose they were created for is if they are fully healthy, clear-minded, and full of energy!
Her mission is to empower and educate women to OWN their Lives Without
Boundaries. To assure them that it is never too late to make a change. To help them discover their purpose and fulfill it.
VICTORIA PLENKENPOL is featured in the BossUp Book.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020