Native to California, Kimberley Loska has motivated audiences, trained leaders, led workshops, and retreats for over 20 years. Kimberley instructs the audience that there is purpose in the pain of life. She is a Keynote Speaker, Certified Life Coach, Speaker’s Trainer, and serves both men and women through her various coaching programs.
Kimberley’s goal is to motivate people to change, heal, and freedom. With wholeness and renewal as her goal, she has a passion to exhort and encourage others in their journey towards true transformation.
Kimberley knows first-hand how to overcome and survive the trauma and shares her story to let others know that her faith is what got her through her darkest days. She empowers others to Look Up, Reach Out, and Step Forward.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020