Victoria Lichtman, the founder of Nightly Healing, has been a force in the human potential movement and healing arts for more than 30 years, with a focus on healing, self-awareness and living life more vibrantly.
Her passion for empowering people to choose awareness and purpose, to develop their own spiritual understanding and to take control of their own healing and lives is the driving force that created the opening for the founding of Nightly Healing.com. From its inception in 2008 and close in 2014, Nightly Healing provided empowerment, inspiration and healing to a global audience.
She is a Senior Practitioner and Presenter for the global organization, The Journey, a transformational cellular level healing modality. She has an MPS in Counseling, is a certified Life Coach, a Conscious Leadership Coach and international speaker. Victoria works with groups and private clients to obtain true self-discovery, guidance to stand strong in their own wisdom and truth, and to develop their optimal state of life. She helps you identify what is the meaning and purpose in this stage of your life…and then helps you create it.
Courses she teaches:
The desire to empower others was the intention behind both the development of her tele-summit series, In The Company of Consciousness, and her dynamic workshops: Breaking the Cycle of Compassion Fatigue; Forgiveness-The Conscious Choice; Awareness 101 – The Basics of Knowing Oneself and Living by Choice; Healing Ourselves- Body, Emotions & Spirit; and Deconstructing God – A call to Purpose and Meaning. She also presents for the Journey© with the life-changing workshop, Out of the Blue – Freedom from the Real Causes of Depression.
Victoria’s joyful approach to life, along with her wisdom, love and compassion, inspires and empowers people worldwide to choose to live in a place of love, openness and joy. Come experience her wisdom, love and the empowering and deeply inspiring message she brings to her private practice and the global Nightly Healing audience.
Contact at 561-801-1800.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020