“If Suzy is talking about it today, you can be sure the rest of the country will be talking about it tomorrow” THE NEW YORK TIMES Prize Winning International Speaker, Workshop and Seminar Leader, New York Times Best Selling Author (from before the internet) Master Hypnotherapist, Fitness Expert, Body/Mind Pioneer, Success Coach, TV host and Publisher.
Suzy Prudden has been featured on Oprah who said, “In order to heal your relationship with your body, you have to go inside. The answers are all in Suzy Prudden’s book, Change Your Mind, Change Your Body.”
• Author of Twelve books including the best selling, Suzy Prudden’s Spot Reducing Program, MetaFitness: Your Thoughts Taking Shape, and Change Your Mind, Change Your Body.
• Winner of the Women in Business: 1994-95 Most Inspirational Speaker Award and the International Federation of Hypnotists 2001 Award for Excellence for Integrated Therapies & 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award.
• Guest expert on over 1,000 radio and television shows including Oprah, The Today Show and Good Morning America.
Co-founder and President of Itty Bitty Publishing and Legacy Press Books, Suzy’s companies have created over 65 best sellers within 3 years and helped her authors move their companies into high 6 figure businesses.
Check out Suzy’s Tedx Talk on her website:
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020