Sherrie Wilson was the first female firefighter-paramedic in the Dallas Fire Rescue Department. Sherrie shares how to push through the pain of life, face darkness of negativity and win in the end.
She is the author of Faith on Fire, and a dynamic woman leader in a man’s world. Sherrie is also a Health and Safety Expert, serves as outside expert on Cardiac Science to the American Heart Association, and OSHA Adjunct Faculty for Texas A&M, Engineering Extension Service (TEEX).
Faith on Fire Website: http://www.faithonfire.com
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020