Sherrie Wilson was the first female firefighter-paramedic in the Dallas Fire Rescue Department. Sherrie shares how to push through the pain of life, face darkness of negativity and win in the end.
She is the author of Faith on Fire, and a dynamic woman leader in a man’s world. Sherrie is also a Health and Safety Expert, serves as outside expert on Cardiac Science to the American Heart Association, and OSHA Adjunct Faculty for Texas A&M, Engineering Extension Service (TEEX).
Faith on Fire Website: http://www.faithonfire.com
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019