Shielvonda Haith is a political consultant who uses her skills to ignite ideas and inspire results. She supports those seeking to be more politically engaged by outlining clear political goals and creating a roadmap to reach them. She also has a special talent for rapidly preparing candidates and their families for life in the public eye. She helps those seeking political office develop platforms that reflect their true interest and messaging that is authentically the candidate’s voice.
Shielvonda is a graduate of Duke University with a degree in Public Policy. She is also a 2nd generation fellow of the North Carolina Institute of Political Leadership. She has consulted on both state wide and local campaigns for over 14 years and she continues to grow her influence by priming new and emerging political leaders in the community.
To learn more
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020