Sheila Skolnick’s story is a true rags to riches story. Sheila created and started her own international hotel supply company with no money, no experience, no mentors and no connections. Years later, Sheila sold her business to a six billion dollar company, which is the hotel supply division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. You want to listen very closely and take notes, because Sheila did this all 100% organically. Meaning, she did it all on her own, and she figured it out as she went along.
You’re going to learn firsthand, how you can create a very successful business, from a woman who has actually been in the trenches. Her keynote speeches and workshops will inspire, teach and motivate. Her business and personal guiding principles will be a vehicle to guide you in both your business and your personal life.
On a more personal level, Sheila overcame challenges that included poverty, and almost nonexistent education, a dysfunctional home, and a very dangerous neighborhood. Sheila taught herself how to read in high school, and she developed a no excuses mindset. Today she works as a business advisor, group trainer, and of course, as a keynote speaker.
Sheila is an engaging speaker whose story of persistence and passion is relevant for all levels of business: entrepreneurs, startup companies, high school students and college students. You will leave her keynote adventures with great knowledge, and a sense of ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’. This is Sheila’s number one principle.EndFragment
To Learn More:
Book Sheila: http://sheilatalks.com/book-sheila/
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019