Shaun Cooke is a former classroom educator, writer, and editor with degrees in journalism, education and historic preservation. She has 10+ years experience teaching reading, composition, literature and history. Shaun’s personal passion is to open up the world for students of all ages by filling their “cognitive baskets” through improved reading comprehension skills.
Shaun is also an accomplished ghost-writer and copyeditor; helping first-time and established writers get their stories told, polished for publication and out into the world.
To Learn More
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaun-marie- cooke-658300101
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020