Ryan Parrott and his team have set up a charity called Sons of the Flag, Supporting Veterans, First Responders, and their families through a Burn Injury. They identify the patient, and send them to a center for excellence for reconstructive burn care to get the results they so deserve for a better quality of live. Sons of the Flag helped to develop this center for excellence and are calling this program, Mission: Reconstruct Freedom. Free to all Veterans and First Responders that qualify. Burn Patients and their families always ask the question, what’s next for me, or where do I go from here, after the injury occurs and initial hospitalization is complete. This is where Sons of the Flag comes alongside the patient and family to help navigate the unknown.
From the Host: Ryan Parrott is a Navy Seal, Author of the book “ Son’s of the Flag, the last 100 years of service ”, an extreme sports junky, wonderful father, husband and an overall great man! I have had the absolute honor of Coaching this extraordinary human being and I am grateful for the opportunity to introduce you to him, his passion and service to our first responders. I’m giving a book away! Write to me at Swifttalk@sherryswift.com and let’s get a copy of his book in your hands!
Today’s Episode Talks about:
- Sons of the Flag- the Service
- Sons of the Flag- The Book
- The state of burn care in the united states
- Burn Victims – the journey to healing
- How to access the support
- How to support this great service
- Book Ryan for an inspirational talk
- Get the book!
Connect with Sherry on Social Media and get instantly updated on our next episodes!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/swifttransitions/
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-swift-70374610/
Did you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed creating it? Show us some love by subscribing to the podcast and leaving a review! Your feedback will help us to reach a wider audience and become a resource for so many others and that’s why we’re here…to be a resource! Thank you!!
Recent episodes from Sherry Swift (see all)
- Personal and Professional Growth, pressing the restart button! – Maynard Neal – February 12, 2018
- Ryan “Birdman” Parrott – Sons of The Flag, The Resource for Burn Survivors – February 3, 2018
- Demetrius Sandridge, Author of Breaking the Chains of Poverty: The Secret to Having a Wealthy, Healthy and Wholesome Life – January 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Alejandro Tornato – Founder of “Alejo Connects” – Personal and Professional Coach – Motivational Teacher - June 13, 2018
- Tammi Brannan – The Blueprint Process – Take Your Career to the NEXT LEVEL! - June 6, 2018
- Sean P. Remero – Faithfully Led – Helping Veterans and Men Lead the Life they Choose - May 31, 2018