Rolie LYBL Manne is a specialist teacher and a wellness and resilience coach. She helps women 38-54 restore their emotional health and specializes in supporting women survivors of emotional abuse and trauma who have been suffering from years from stress, anxiety and depression, and who wish to heal in a natural way. She is the creator of Love Yourself for a Better Life Wellness Retreat, her wellness website, and the founder of the Facebook group AWSEA Club; Amazing Women Survivor of Emotional Abuse, and she’s been in the education field for more than 20 years working with students with emotional difficulties. She uses her teaching experience, and her own experience, after overcoming 18 years of narcissistic personality disorder abuse, her emotional struggles turned into a passion to help other women survivors of emotional abuse.
With that in mind, her website, WYBL Wellness Retreat, Love Yourself for a Better Life, was formed and Rolie created e-courses and customized journaling playbooks. She came up with her popular self-esteem self study course to help women value themselves and boost their self-esteem. She now offers coaching programs and workshops using journaling techniques to help them fall in love with their lives again.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019