Rolie LYBL Manne is a specialist teacher and a wellness and resilience coach. She helps women 38-54 restore their emotional health and specializes in supporting women survivors of emotional abuse and trauma who have been suffering from years from stress, anxiety and depression, and who wish to heal in a natural way. She is the creator of Love Yourself for a Better Life Wellness Retreat, her wellness website, and the founder of the Facebook group AWSEA Club; Amazing Women Survivor of Emotional Abuse, and she’s been in the education field for more than 20 years working with students with emotional difficulties. She uses her teaching experience, and her own experience, after overcoming 18 years of narcissistic personality disorder abuse, her emotional struggles turned into a passion to help other women survivors of emotional abuse.
With that in mind, her website, WYBL Wellness Retreat, Love Yourself for a Better Life, was formed and Rolie created e-courses and customized journaling playbooks. She came up with her popular self-esteem self study course to help women value themselves and boost their self-esteem. She now offers coaching programs and workshops using journaling techniques to help them fall in love with their lives again.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020