PSYCH-K/EFT/EMOTION CODE Facilitator
Regina works with people to overcome deeper blocks that have thus far not responded to traditional models. Using pets as a way to open up neuropathways that have been blocked with trauma and pain, she helps people push away what is blinding their vision of growth. Regina has also worked with people suffering from drug and alcohol addiction using these methods and has seen remarkable success. Her process combines the three methods to ensure the emotions are balanced and ancestral tendencies are cleared.
Her focus is enabling her clients to become the best version of themselves. She works with clients preparing to make these major changes in their lives, but who are blocked by their own limiting beliefs. She uses a number of techniques, such as PSYCH-K, EFT, and the emotion code. She facilitates replacing those beliefs with those that serve her clients better and helps them to move forward with confidence, clarity, and a better sense of their life’s purpose.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion - June 26, 2019
- LAWANNA G. BRADFORD: CHARACTER: Your Not So Invisible Force from Champions and Memories in a Mansion - June 22, 2019
- LAUREN COHEN ESQ: Find My Silver Lining — Steps Create a Non Profit for Business - June 22, 2019