Today we have with us Peter Diamond, author of Amplify Your Career and Life: 4 Steps to Evaluate, Assess and Move Forward.
Midlife, the time between the ages of 35 and 55, is a critical period in anyone’s career and life, and yet these tend to be neglected decades. It’s a time when we face numerous unexpected challenges which most of us aren’t prepared to handle and may feel vulnerable about who we are and what we want to do moving forward.
Working with hundreds of clients facing the hurdles of midlife, executive coach Peter Diamond began to see common patterns that he refers to as the “7 W.A.R.N.I.N.G Signs of Distress.” And he noted that the earlier you can identify which of these warning signs you’re experiencing, the greater the likelihood you’ll be able to proactively find a way forward instead of waiting until extreme duress sets in. He presents four principles of action developed through his own experience and his time spent coaching his many clients:
- Interrogate where you are in your life today.
- Formulate a plan and belief system to guide you forward.
- Conquer the fears and saboteurs that are holding you back.
- Adopt a way of being that supports the life you want.
Using personal stories and practical advice, Peter explains how to design an action plan to triumphantly navigate the challenges of midlife in order to thrive in the future.
About Peter C. Diamond
Peter C. Diamond, “The Amplify Guy,” is a professionally trained, certified coach. He works with hundreds of senior-level executives and others to guide them through change, ranging from navigating career shifts and creating better work-life fulfillment to greater career and leadership enlightenment, and renewed self-respect. Diamond’s satisfaction comes from coaching business professionals, working with teams and conducting workshops.
For more information, check out Peter’s book, Amplify Your Career and Life: 4 Steps to Evaluate, Assess and Move Forward, on Amazon.
Download his FREE Amplify Workbook, the companion to Amplify Your Career and Life! at http://www.PeterCDiamond.com
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Senior Care Consultant, Annalee Kruger, Reveals How Creating an Aging Plan Can Help Families Avoid Friction, Stress, and Financial Overwhelm - December 31, 2021
- Graphic Recorder, Ann Leach, Brings Play and Fun to Meetings and Trainings - May 20, 2020
- Greenville Real Agent Agent, John Bowen, Helps First-Time Homebuyers Navigate Their First Home Purchase - May 4, 2020