This interview answers all the questions you have ever had about the mortgage process, current interest rates, and a projection of what’s to come! This is excellent ear candy for anyone thinking about a home purchase, a refinance and bonus information for Real Estate Professionals. So much information packed in one episode. Listen, learn and share!!
From the Host Thrilled to introduce our guest today, Jon Aucutt. Jon is a private mortgage banker with Mainstreet bank that provides specialized mortgage products to fit all of his client’s needs. I love real estate and all things surrounding real estate! As a Business Coach who supports many real estate professionals, teams and brokers, I respect and understand how important the mortgage process is to a professional and the purchase process. As a home owner, I am ALWAYS curious about the current state of the market, interest rates and the projection of things to come. This interview covers that discussion from corner to corner and even gives a little extra! Jon Aucutt brings so much knowledge and direction to this conversation. Join us as we discuss the mortgage Process, Insight for the home purchaser, the home owner, and The Realtor in the mortgage process! Absolutely an educational experience!!
Today’s Episode Talks about:
- Is it time to refinance? Rules and guidelines
- Minimum score necessary to qualify in this market
- Current purchase down payment options and programs
- Expectations and service for professional partnerships
- Advantages to working with and partnering with a private mortgage banker
- Time-lines to close
Mentioned in this episode:
Jon Aucutt, Private Mortgage Banker with Mainstreet Bank
Aucutt Lending Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AucuttLendingTeam/
Mainstreet Bank Web-site: https://www.msbmi.com/loans-center/home-loans/meet-our-mortgage-team
Swift Transitions Coaching and Training : http://www.swifttransitions.life
Free coaching session with Sherry @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us your about your mortgage experience @ email@example.com
Connect with Sherry on Social Media and get instantly updated on our next episodes!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/swifttransitions/
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherry-swift-70374610/
Did you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed creating it? Show us some love by subscribing to the podcast and leaving a review! Your feedback will help us to reach a wider audience and become a resource for so many others and that’s why we’re here…to be a resource! Thank you!!
Recent episodes from Sherry Swift (see all)
- Personal and Professional Growth, pressing the restart button! – Maynard Neal – February 12, 2018
- Ryan “Birdman” Parrott – Sons of The Flag, The Resource for Burn Survivors – February 3, 2018
- Demetrius Sandridge, Author of Breaking the Chains of Poverty: The Secret to Having a Wealthy, Healthy and Wholesome Life – January 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Alicia Williams-Dibrell (see all)
- Mike Mireiter – Unique Lawns – Designing the Perfect Space - February 5, 2019
- Emily Spang, Helping Introverts Live Their Dreams - February 5, 2019
- Jeff Barnes’ New Book “All Hands on Deck” Becomes an Amazon Bestseller in the US and Canada - September 18, 2018