Mery helps families and businesses connect and get what they want with ease and confidence. She is the CEO of ParenTeen Moments and works with educators and families to improve relationships and develop partnerships that will support raising successful and self-empowered adults.
Mery’s ultimate purpose is to relieve people from the fear of failure, self-doubt and guilt that hinders success and happiness in life. Teaching, speaking and coaching are her passion. There is nothing better to her than knowing she can make a difference in someone’s life and can bring a smile to someone’s face. Throughout her18 years as an educator, she has been privileged to touch the lives of thousands of teens, and have had the joy of motivating and inspiring adults to reach their life goals.
Website 2: http://www.paranteenmoments.com
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019