Mery helps families and businesses connect and get what they want with ease and confidence. She is the CEO of ParenTeen Moments and works with educators and families to improve relationships and develop partnerships that will support raising successful and self-empowered adults.
Mery’s ultimate purpose is to relieve people from the fear of failure, self-doubt and guilt that hinders success and happiness in life. Teaching, speaking and coaching are her passion. There is nothing better to her than knowing she can make a difference in someone’s life and can bring a smile to someone’s face. Throughout her18 years as an educator, she has been privileged to touch the lives of thousands of teens, and have had the joy of motivating and inspiring adults to reach their life goals.
Website 2: http://www.paranteenmoments.com
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020