Kate Theriot helps women get rid of the noise in their life, resulting in a balanced life of peace and real joy. She also helps businesses develop a culture of well-being through employee education and training. Kate is a board-certified coach, certified spiritual director, and an HR professional with over 30 years in the industry.
She has a Master’s degree in Christian Spirituality, and is an associate member of the Congregation of St. Joseph. Kate provides productive and meaningful coaching that allows the client to connect their inner world dreams with the reality of their life, providing a life of balance, peace and real joy.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019