Kate Theriot helps women get rid of the noise in their life, resulting in a balanced life of peace and real joy. She also helps businesses develop a culture of well-being through employee education and training. Kate is a board-certified coach, certified spiritual director, and an HR professional with over 30 years in the industry.
She has a Master’s degree in Christian Spirituality, and is an associate member of the Congregation of St. Joseph. Kate provides productive and meaningful coaching that allows the client to connect their inner world dreams with the reality of their life, providing a life of balance, peace and real joy.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020