Kate Bourland is a respected Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who helps professionals tell their story and create global businesses that fund their dreams. She has twenty plus years of experience. She’s helped grow both multi-million dollar businesses, and startups. Kate is the Founder of Start Small Grow Big Network, Marketing Understood, and Purpose After 50.
Kate works to formulate a customized ninety-day action plan to help her clients move forward with launching or growing their business. She reminds us that there is a global expanse of opportunity available to entrepreneurs of all ages no matter where they live.
The best way to connect with Kate Bourland is on her website at: http://www.katebourland.com. Kate can also be found on the following social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020