Jo Ellen Newman, MBA, is a Quantum Success Life Business Coach, Certified Speaker and a Certified Trainer of Infinite Possibilities. After working many years in nursing, moving into the business side of healthcare and ultimately the corporate world, I knew I now wanted to offer coaching services that helped solve our cursed self-doubts, plaguing states of lack of confidence and concerns with financial instability.
I also coach youth from 9 – 14 years of age, so they can lean into their fullest potential, relieve their stress, fight peer pressure and more.
I specialize in using left (analytical) and right (creative thinking) tools such as meditation processes and actions to quickly shift your beliefs and state of being. My approach solves self-doubt, lack of confidence and more while co-creating a clear and actionable path to your goal. Between my Quantum Success coaching skills and the Infinite Possibilities training I can teach you how to live in a state of happiness, abundance and create your heart’s desire – THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS! As Mike Dooley said, “Thriving is our default setting, not Surviving” We ARE Creators!Clients experience breakthroughs after just a few minutes or even one session. My goal is to give you new tools in your toolbox to cope and respond to life’s many challenges. I offer one-on- one or group coaching; workshops or as an inspirational speaker to your organization.
Twitter: joellennewman@jenipcoachjo or
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020