Jennifer Huber is originally from Buffalo, New York. A hiking trail led Jennifer to a career path in tourism where she has worked for more than 20 years including 10 years with a park management company in Yellowstone, Death Valley, and Everglades National Park. Business and personal trips led her throughout the United States, along with visits to Brazil, Canada, and Europe. Curiosity led her to Afghanistan, Cuba, and Japan to understand the cultures. She currently lives in Southwest Florida, and with easy access to the Southeastern US, she enjoys discovering the region’s quirky, offbeat, and natural attractions.
She founded the award-winning travel blog SoloTravelGirl.com in 2009 to inspire others to travel alone but not lonely. Her blog has been recognized as a top solo travel blog, she’s been named a top woman blogger to watch, and named a top 50 travel Twitterer to follow. She also writes a monthly travel column published in the Parrot Magazine in Southwest Florida, and she hosts a weekly radio show on WKDW 97.5 FM in North Port, Florida.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020