Jennifer Huber is originally from Buffalo, New York. A hiking trail led Jennifer to a career path in tourism where she has worked for more than 20 years including 10 years with a park management company in Yellowstone, Death Valley, and Everglades National Park. Business and personal trips led her throughout the United States, along with visits to Brazil, Canada, and Europe. Curiosity led her to Afghanistan, Cuba, and Japan to understand the cultures. She currently lives in Southwest Florida, and with easy access to the Southeastern US, she enjoys discovering the region’s quirky, offbeat, and natural attractions.
She founded the award-winning travel blog SoloTravelGirl.com in 2009 to inspire others to travel alone but not lonely. Her blog has been recognized as a top solo travel blog, she’s been named a top woman blogger to watch, and named a top 50 travel Twitterer to follow. She also writes a monthly travel column published in the Parrot Magazine in Southwest Florida, and she hosts a weekly radio show on WKDW 97.5 FM in North Port, Florida.
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019