Inthirani Arul, the founder of Soul Path, Inc., is an author and award-winning Dale Carnegie Graduate. Through struggle, numerous losses, and experiences, she pursued a journey to empower herself through self-discovery. Her mission is to bring compassion and quality care into the lives of those she serves.
Inthirani believes that every person matters and when we elevate and grow ourselves we can live a fulfilled life and have the potential to leave an impact and imprint that can create an outcome in the life of humanity.
Part 1: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-1/
Part 2: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-2/
Part 3: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-3/
Part 4: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-4/
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019