Inthirani Arul, the founder of Soul Path, Inc., is an author and award-winning Dale Carnegie Graduate. Through struggle, numerous losses, and experiences, she pursued a journey to empower herself through self-discovery. Her mission is to bring compassion and quality care into the lives of those she serves.
Inthirani believes that every person matters and when we elevate and grow ourselves we can live a fulfilled life and have the potential to leave an impact and imprint that can create an outcome in the life of humanity.
Part 1: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-1/
Part 2: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-2/
Part 3: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-3/
Part 4: https://www.inthirani.com/self-esteem-from-the-ground-up-part-4/
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- AMY HUENTELMAN: The Happiness Generator Shares the 8-Minute Energy Cleanse – November 17, 2019
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- 0006: BONNIE DIAZ – No. 1 Best Seller Ballroomology Tells A Transformational Journey Connecting Spirit, Mind, and Body - December 4, 2019
- 0005: HENRY DEVRIES- Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking - December 3, 2019
- 0004: From Florida To New York — Best Selling Author EDDY RODRIGUEZ Shares His Journey to Spread Smiles - December 3, 2019