A star is someone who is willing to take their innate talent and refine it to the highest level so they can achieve their dreams and make a significant impact on the world.
Heather Poduska, an international #1 best-selling author and creator of “The Celebrity Status Handbook” is a star-maker who teaches driven entrepreneurs how to package and present their talents to attract ideal, high-paying clients and step into the spotlight with confidence. She has over 20 years of professional performance experience onstage as an operatic soprano, as a speaker and as the host of her popular podcast and television show, “Thrive.” Heather combines her unique performance skills with her expertise as a certified personal brand strategist, business coach, and image consultant to help mold her clients into dynamic, polished and profitable industry leaders. Her clients have appeared on national platforms, made thousands of dollars speaking, have been featured guests in the media and have created and successfully launched high-end programs. Heather’s greatest love is helping entrepreneurs get to the core of who they are and giving them the tools to express themselves powerfully and authentically.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019