A star is someone who is willing to take their innate talent and refine it to the highest level so they can achieve their dreams and make a significant impact on the world.
Heather Poduska, an international #1 best-selling author and creator of “The Celebrity Status Handbook” is a star-maker who teaches driven entrepreneurs how to package and present their talents to attract ideal, high-paying clients and step into the spotlight with confidence. She has over 20 years of professional performance experience onstage as an operatic soprano, as a speaker and as the host of her popular podcast and television show, “Thrive.” Heather combines her unique performance skills with her expertise as a certified personal brand strategist, business coach, and image consultant to help mold her clients into dynamic, polished and profitable industry leaders. Her clients have appeared on national platforms, made thousands of dollars speaking, have been featured guests in the media and have created and successfully launched high-end programs. Heather’s greatest love is helping entrepreneurs get to the core of who they are and giving them the tools to express themselves powerfully and authentically.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JOY BALMER: Connecting to Your Spirituality – February 27, 2019
- KRISTA CALLAS: The Power of Sacred Journaling –
- Aileen C. Lee: Gratitude Helps to Connect to the Divine (The God of Your Understanding) – December 17, 2018
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- JAGDISH SINGH:A Look at Depression and the Trivedi Effect - March 7, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: The Self Esteem Survival Guide - March 7, 2019
- DR. WILLIAM ‘BILL’ PLIKERD:Pathway to the Divine – Trivedi Effect Journey to Connect to Life Force Energy - February 27, 2019