Gary Gerber is on a mission to utilize the breakthrough science of Life Force energy to increase bioavailability, unleash latent potential and promote abundance, to help people enjoy a sense of profound well-being.
Gary Gerber is a healing clinician who focuses on helping people find satisfying solutions so they can live a richer fuller life. As a healing clinician, Gary’s passion is to help people achieve higher levels of functioning and relational wellness. Throughout his career as a Marriage and Family Therapist, his curiosity and tenacious spirit have motivated him to pursue new and ever-evolving forms of treatment that positively influence one’s inner state of being.
For over thirty years, as a successful Marriage and Family Therapist, Gary has conducted a successful private practice in Marriage and Family Therapy.
This information is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided in this broadcast, including information that may be provided in this broadcast directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Day with Memories in a Mansion – June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion – June 27, 2019
- MARJORIE CLEMENTE: Cancer as a Blessing — Champion Book Project with Memories in a Mansion – June 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019