Dr. Linda Abujaber-Ammari is a Holistic/Integrative Pediatrician and is the CEO of Global Parenting Initiatives and AskDrLinda.com a company dedicated to supporting parents in raising babies and children who thrive physically. Emotionally, mentally and Spiritually as they grow and thrive themselves. She has been publishing a weekly blog on raising healthy babies and families based on the questions she has been asked most frequently during her more than 30 years of practice as a Pediatrician and Holistic doctor.
Dr. Linda has been practicing medicine for over 30 years. She is Board Certified in General Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and in Integrative and Holistic Medicine. She is trained in Acupuncture, Pediatric Hypnosis, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Clinical Homeopathy, Grief Recovery. She is well versed in the use of herbs and supplements to keep you and your family healthy.
She helps parents of new babies learn the skills they need to confidently care for their newborn babies from birth to 3 months in her new book “SuperDad Formula: Dr. Linda’s Guide to Unleashing Your Inner Parenting Superpowers.” Book One for Zero-3 months.
To Learn More:
Linkedin: Dr. Linda Abujaber-Ammari
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019