Dr. Linda Abujaber-Ammari has been practicing medicine for 31 years and is on a mission to make holistic wellness readily available to families. She has been a physician for 31 years and is Board Certified in General Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and in Integrative and Holistic Medicine. She has also trained in Acupuncture, Pediatric Hypnosis, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Clinical Homeopathy and Grief Recovery and is well educated in the use of herbs and supplements to keep you healthy and restore you to health when it is temporarily lost.
Dr. Linda owned and operated a Pediatric Integrative practice for 15 years and raised two very active children (now young adults.) She was married for 20 years and was given the task of caring for her husband and watching him transition after a difficult bout with cancer. During that time she was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia and a sleep disorder. Frustrated with the standard medical model in being able to provide holistic solutions, Dr. Linda sought out and sourced these on her own and now brings these solutions to the public to aid in their healing, wholeness and ultimate wellness.
Linkedin:Dr Linda Abujaber
Facebook: Ask Doctor Linda
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- JODI HINKLE: HerQuest Creating Sister Circles for Business Success – June 22, 2019
- SONYA NAGY: Do You Speak the Language of Your Soul? – June 19, 2019
- INTHIRANI ARUL: Self Esteem Survival Guide – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy - June 28, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta and Gratitude for the Daywith Memories in a Mansion - June 28, 2019
- ADAM BRICKER: The Fitness Philosopher on Habits for Champions and Menories in a Mansion - June 27, 2019