Dr. Linda Abujaber-Ammari has been practicing medicine for 31 years and is on a mission to make holistic wellness readily available to families. She has been a physician for 31 years and is Board Certified in General Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and in Integrative and Holistic Medicine. She has also trained in Acupuncture, Pediatric Hypnosis, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Clinical Homeopathy and Grief Recovery and is well educated in the use of herbs and supplements to keep you healthy and restore you to health when it is temporarily lost.
Dr. Linda owned and operated a Pediatric Integrative practice for 15 years and raised two very active children (now young adults.) She was married for 20 years and was given the task of caring for her husband and watching him transition after a difficult bout with cancer. During that time she was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia and a sleep disorder. Frustrated with the standard medical model in being able to provide holistic solutions, Dr. Linda sought out and sourced these on her own and now brings these solutions to the public to aid in their healing, wholeness and ultimate wellness.
Linkedin:Dr Linda Abujaber
Facebook: Ask Doctor Linda
Recent episodes from Tami Patzer (see all)
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude – August 5, 2020
- JENNIFER BLAIR: Excavive™ Coach Featured in Upcoming ‘Women Who BossUp’ Book – July 26, 2020
- LaWANNA BRADFORD – Strategic Planning for Your Success Featured in Expert Profiles – July 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020